Monday 25 January 2010

that the day!!!!


Allah said: Al- Qari,ah (the striking Hour i.e the Day of Resurrection).
What is the striking (Hour)?
And what will make you know what the striking (Hour) is?
It is Day whereon mankind will be like moths scattered about.
And the mountains will be like carded wool.
Then as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be heavy, He will live a pleasant life (in Paradise).
But as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be light, He will have his home in Hawiyah (pit, i.e.Hell).
And what will make you know what it is?
(It is) a fiercely blazing Fire!
Quran sort Al-Qari'ah

Allah said: On the Day when (the first blowing of the Trumpet is blown), the earth and the mountains will shake violently (and everybody will die).
The second blowing of the Trumpet follows it (and everybody will be resurrected).
Quran 30 verses 6-7


Allah said: The Day when they will hear As-Saihah (shout) in truth: that will be the Day of coming out (from the graves, i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
Verily, We it is Who give life and cause death; and to Us is the final return.
On the Day when the earth shall be cleft, from them, (they will come out) hastening forth. That will be a gathering, quite easy for Us.
We know best what they say. And you (O Muhammad) are not the one to force them (to Belief). But warn by the Quran him who fears My Threat.
Quran 50 v 42-45
So (O Muhammad) withdraw from them. The Day that the caller will call (them) to a terrible thing.
They will come forth, with humbled eyes from (their) graves as if they were locusts spread abroad,
Quran 54 v 6-7


********************************************************************************


Allah said: Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: Here! read my Record! Surely, Idid believe that I shall meet my Account!
So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing. In lofty Paradise, The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!
But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: I wish that I had not been given my Record! And that I had never known how my Account is! Would that it (death) had been my end! My wealth has not availed me; My power (and arguments to defend myself) have gone from me!
Quran sort Al-Haqqh verses 19 till 29


Allah said: And you will see the Muujrimun (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah _ Islamic Monotheism, polytheists) that Day Muqarranun (bound together) in fetters. Their garments will be pitch, and fire will cover their faces. That Allah may requite each person according to what he has earned.
Truly, Allah is Swift at reckoning. This (Quran) is a Message for manlind (and a clear proof against them), in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is the only one god-Allah- (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) – and that men of understanding may take heed.
Quran sort Ibrahim verses 49-50-51-52


And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist) will bite at his hands, he will say: "oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad)
"Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a Khalil (an intimate friend)!
"He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Quran) after it had come to me.
And Satan is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need." Quran sort Al-Furqan

Allah said: And they all shall appear before Allah (on the Day of Resurrection); then the weak will say to those who were arrogant (chiefs): "Verily, we were following you; can you avail us anything against Allah's Torment?" They will say: "Had Allah guided us, we would have guided you. It makes no difference to us (now) whether we rage, or bear (these torments) with patience; there is no place of refuge for us."
And Satan will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)"
Quran sort Ibrahim verses: 21-22



********************************************************************************


Allah said: And they used to say: "When we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be resurrected?
"And also our forefathers?"
Say (O Muhammad): "(Yes) verily, those of old, and those of later times.
"All will surely be gathered together for appointed Meeting of a known Day.
Quran 56 v 47-50


God( Allah) said: They ask you about the Hours (Day of Resurrection) : "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden.
" They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (Alone), but most of mankind know not."
Quran sort Al-A'raf verses 187


Allah said: They ask you (O Muhammad) about the Hour – when will be its appointed time?
You have no knowledge to say anything about it.
To your Lord belongs (the knowledge of) the term thereof
You (O Muhammad) are only a warner for those who fear it,
The Day they see it, (it will be) as if they had not tarried (in this world) except an afternoon or morning.
Qoran 79 v 42-46

No comments:

Post a Comment