Sunday 24 January 2010

The biggest enemy of mankind



God said: And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of human being); then We told the angels,"Prostrate yourselves to Adam", and they prostrated themselves, except Iblis (Satan), he refused to be of those who prostrated themselves.
(Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate yourself, when I commanded you?" Iblis (Satan) said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."
(Allah) said: "(O Iblis) get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."..........

God said: O Children of Adam! Let not Satan deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Eve] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the devils protectors and helpers for those who believe not.
Quran sort Al-A'raf verses 11-27

God said: And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight, of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)"
Then the Satan made them slip therefrom (Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."
Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.
We said: " Get down all of you from this place (Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve.
But those who disbelieve and deny Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc .) –such are the dwellers of the Fire. They shall abide therein forever.
Quran sort Al-Baqarah verses: 30

God said: And they all shall appear before Allah (on the Day of Resurrection); then the weak will say to those who were arrogant (chiefs): "Verily, we were following you; can you avail us anything against Allah's Torment?" They will say: "Had Allah guided us, we would have guided you. It makes no difference to us (now) whether we rage, or bear (these torments) with patience; there is no place of refuge for us."
And Satan will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)"
Quran sort Ibrahim verses: 21-22

God said: (Their allies deceived them) like Satan, when he says to man:"Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Satan says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists)!"
Quran sort Al-Hashr verses 16

No comments:

Post a Comment