Monday 2 November 2009

Happiness for all





Miraculous Birth of Jesus in the Noble Qur'an....

Concerning the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him) Allah says thru chapter Mary in the Noble Quran (which is translated as follows) ;
''and mention in the Book the story of Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east. And she placed a screen to seclude herself from them. Then we sent to her our spirit Gabriel, and he appeared before her as a well- proportioned man.

She said : Indeed I seek refuge from you in Allah the most Gracious. So leave me if you fear Allah. He said : I am only a messenger from your Lord, to announce to you the gift of a righteous son. She said: How shall I have a son while no man has touched me, neither have I been unchaste! He said; So it will be. Your Lord said: It is easy for Me, and we shall make of him a miracle for mankind and a Mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree.

She said: Ah! Would that I had died before this and had become a thing forgotten and out of sight! Thin he ( the baby) cried to her from below her, saying: Grieve not! your Lord has placed a rivulet beneath you. And shake the trunk of the palm tree toward you, it will drop on you fresh ripe- dates. So eat and drink and be consoled. And if you meet any human, say: I have vowed a fast to Allah the Most Gracious, so I shall not speak this day to any human. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him.

They said: O Mary! Indeed you have come with an amazing (unprecedented) thing. O sister of Aaron! Your father was not a man of evil not was your mother an unchaste woman. Then she pointed to him.

They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?

He (the child) said: I am indeed a slave of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and Charity as long as I live. And (He has made me) dutiful to my mother, and not arrogant (and) unblessed. And peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised to life!

Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of truth about which they dispute. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When he decrees a thing, He says to it only: Be! And it is. And ( Jesus said): Verily Allah is my Lord and your lord. So worship Him (Alone). This is the Right path.
[ Quran19:16-36]

Allah said: Surely, they have disbelieved who say:"Allah is the Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary" But the Messiah (Jesus) said: O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no god (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One God-Allah. And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them.
Quran sort Al-Maidah verses: 72-73


Allah said: O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Donot exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was(no more then) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" – and he was) which He bestowed on Mary and spirit (Ruh) creted by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)! " Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One God, glorified is He (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.
Quran sort An-Nisa verses 171


Allah said: And they say The Most Gracious (Allah) has begotten begotten a son ( or offspring or children) [ as the Jews say: Uzair (ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son Jesus Peace be upon him
And the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters ( angels and others.)]
Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing
Whereby the heavens are almost torm, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
That they ascribe a son ( or offspring or children ) to the Most Gracious ( Allah )
But it is not suitable for ( the Majesty of ) the Most Gracious ( Allah ) that He should beget a son ( or offspring or children)
There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the Most Gracious ( Allah ) as a slave.

Quran Mary v 88-93

1 comment: